Conference Management System
We provide a turn-key web-based conference management system that supports most administrative tasks of conference, workshop, and seminar organizers. The system manages all vital processes a conference may have, including user registration, paper submission and review, collecting payments from participants, and invoicing. System users (authors, reviewers, track chairs, conference chairs, and conference managers) can easily access the authorized parts of the system from his or her computer with a web browser and internet connection.
If you are looking for a complete conference management system with no hassle of integrating third party applications, our system is the best choice. Based on the most mature technology available in the market, the system is written in PHP language, and uses powerful MySQL database management system. The core of the system was developed by the Public Knowledge Project, and it has been installed over 1500 servers around the world, which proves its reliability and stability for years.
We know that each conference is different. We also know that numerous conference organizers have to change the structure of their conferences in order to be able to utilize an online conference management system. This is absolutely not a case with us. Do not change your conference, change your expensive service provider! We will customize our system to perfectly fit the existing structure of your conference. How much does this customization cost to you? ZERO...
Major Features of the System
Below are the major features of the system that support all of the phases in a typical conference. Click here to see the workflow diagram utilized by the system.
Installation and Configuration
- We will install, configure, and customize the system according to your needs.
- All configurations can be managed through an administrative control panel.
- Multiple tracks can be created, each of which can be a session or panel.
- Depending on your choice, the type of submission can be an abstract, full proposal, abstract and proposal together, or abstract followed by presentation.
- The system can process any kind of file formats submitted.
- The system provides a built-in communication system to send automated or manual emails to all users involved. The email templates can be easily customized.
User Roles Defined in the System
- Author: Submits papers and/or supporting materials to the system via his account.
- Reviewer: Reviews assigned papers and submits review reports via his account.
- Track Chair: Manages the submission and review process for the tracks assigned.
- Conference Chair: Oversees the submission and review process for all the tracks.
- Registration Manager: Manages online payments sent by users via the system.
- Conference Manager: Manages the entire system by using the admin panel.
- Authors submit their papers to our secure server via user-friendly web interface.
- Authors get automatic email confirmation of successful submission.
- Conference chairs and track chairs can monitor submission progress online.
- Multiple reviewers can be assigned to a paper by track chairs or conference chairs.
- Reviews are submitted online either via review forms or by uploading a file.
- Conference chairs and track chairs can monitor review progress online.
- Automated emails can be sent to reviewers about their assignments and deadlines.
Decisions and Author Notification
- Track chairs or conference chairs record their decisions on each submission online.
- Decision notification and reviews can be sent to authors by email via the system.
- Submissions that require revisions are resubmitted by the authors via the system.
- Track chairs or conference chairs make a final decision on resubmitted papers.
- Track chairs or conference chairs assign accepted papers to appropriate sessions.
Payment Collection and Invoicing
- Conference participants can pay for conference fees via the system.
- Unlimited registration types (academic, corporate, student, etc.) and unlimited registration periods (early, regular, late, etc.) can be created.
- The system transfers all payment information to a credit card processing company.
- For maximum security, no payment information is saved on our server.
- The participant's credit card is charged by the credit card processing company.
- The participant gets confirmation email from the credit card processing company.
- Conference managers can view a detailed report of all payments online.
- The system also allows for offline payments.
- Final forms of accepted papers can be made publicly available for download.
- Alternatively, they can be provided to your publisher for publication elsewhere.
Backup and Security
- The system creates an automated full backup of all the system files, databases, papers, review reports, user accounts, and assignments each night.
- Using these backup files, the entire system can be easily transferred to your own server any time without loss of a single data if you decide to do so in the future.
- The system is monitored by specialized software bots to provide continuous access.
Please click the banner of the left column to subscribe to our conference management system. You can contact us if you have any questions.